Check with the location serving you about shared fryer issues. Some of their chicken (such as the Original Recipe) does contain milk ingredients, so their may be some cross-contamination in the deep fryers, although their website does indicate where there are cross-contamination issues.
No Dairy (Milk) Ingredients (use caution due to cross-contamination potential):
- Chicken – Spicy Crispy Chicken, KFC Grilled Chicken, Extra Crispy Chicken, and Hot Wings
- Sandwiches and Fixings – Chicken Littles with Crispy Strip, Chicken Littles Bun, Snacker Bun, Sweet Hawaiian Bun, Twister Tortilla Wrap, Bacon Slices, Pre-shredded Lettuce, Pickle, Tomato Slices, and Jalepeno Peppers
- Sides – Green Beans, Potato Wedges, Corn on the Cob, Potato Salad, Cole Slaw, Sweet Kernel Corn, and Macaroni Salad
- Salads – House Side without Dressing
- Salad Dressings – Marzetti Light Italian Dressing
- Sauces and Condiments – Honey BBQ Wing Sauce, Honey BBQ Sandwich Sauce, Fiery Buffalo Wing Sauce, Colonel’s Sauce, Colonel’s Mayo, Orange Ginger Dipping Sauce Cup, KFC Signature Sauce Dipping Cup, Spicy Chipotle Dipping Sauce Cup, Sweet and Sour Dipping Sauce Cup, Honey Mustard Dipping Sauce Cup, HBBQ Dipping Sauce Cup, Honey Sauce Packet, and Colonel’s Buttery Spread
- Value Boxes – Hot Wings Value Box, Fiery Buffalo Hot Wings Value Box, and Honey BBQ Hot Wings Value Box
- Dessert – Apple Turnovers
Restaurant Website: www.kfc.com
Allergen Information: www.kfc.com/nutrition/pdf/kfc_allergens_oct12.pdf
*The above information was supplied by the corresponding restaurant via their website, customer service, or other published nutritional information. Ingredients and menu offerings are constantly changing in the food service industry, and can be subject to interpretation. For this reason, Go Dairy Free does not guarantee nor take responsibility for the accuracy of this information. If severe allergies or intolerances are a concern, contact the restaurant directly before purchasing or consuming one of their products. Cross-contamination of potential food allergens should always be considered a possibility in a fast food restaurant.
Last Updated: October 30, 2012