Check with the location serving you about shared fryer issues. Some of their chicken (such as the Original Recipe) does contain milk ingredients, so their may be some cross-contamination in the deep fryers, although their website does indicate where there are cross-contamination issues.
No Dairy (Milk) Ingredients (use caution due to cross-contamination potential):
- Chicken – Spicy Crispy Chicken, KFC Grilled Chicken, Extra Crispy Chicken, Extra Crispy Tenders, Hot Wings HBBQ Wings, and Fiery Buffalo Hot Wings
- Sandwiches and Go Cups – Chicken Littles, Chicken Littles Go Cup, Extra Crispy Go Cup, Hot Wings Go Cup, HBBQ Wings Go Cup, and Fiery Buffalo Hot Wings Go Cup
- Sides – Green Beans, Potato Wedges, Corn on the Cob, Potato Salad, Cole Slaw, Sweet Kernel Corn, and GoGo Squeez Applesauce
- Salads – House Side and Crispy Chicken BLT-both without Dressing
- Salad Dressings – Marzetti Light Italian Dressing
- Sauces and Condiments – Honey Sauce Packet, Sweet n Tangy Dipping Sauce Cup, Summertime BBQ Dipping Sauce Cup, Honey Mustard Dipping Sauce Cup, Finger Lickin’ Good Dipping Sauce Cup, and Colonel’s Buttery Spread
Restaurant Website: www.kfc.com
Allergen Information: http://www.kfc.com/nutrition/food-allergies-and-sensitivities
*The above information was supplied by the corresponding restaurant via their website, customer service, or other published nutritional information. Ingredients and menu offerings are constantly changing in the food service industry, and can be subject to interpretation. For this reason, Go Dairy Free does not guarantee nor take responsibility for the accuracy of this information. If severe allergies or intolerances are a concern, contact the restaurant directly before purchasing or consuming one of their products. Cross-contamination of potential food allergens should always be considered a possibility in a fast food restaurant.
Last Updated: January 9, 2016