This restaurant is far from health food, but my husband has a weakness for wings, so we have visited on a couple of occasions. Overall, it is pretty decent, and they do have many dairy-free options.
To get the current and complete allergen list (covering all of the biggies), email them directly via their website (below) and they will get back to you within a day or two with the allergen listing.
The info I received could be outdated at any time, so as I said, get a list from them directly before you go. Also, this isn't a good place for severe allergies, particularly if you have the fried items in mind. They do use a shared fryer for all of the fried foods, and preventing cross-contamination isn't a top priority in their kitchens.
That said, here were some dairy-free (by ingredient) items that I was pleased to find on the menu:
- All of the wing sauces aside from the Parmesan Garlic (obviously) and the Caribbean Jerk (not so obviously). Several of their wing sauces are made with HFCS though.
- The wings – both traditional and boneless – but keep in mind that shared fryer.
- The coleslaw, marinara, and salsa – but keep those wings out of the other dipping sauces.
- The pulled pork and crispy fish sandwiches. Sorry, the veggie burger is a no go.
- The chicken tenders, french fries, and buffalo chips.
Now, even without the cheese, the burgers have dairy due to a seasoning they add. Though you should be able to ask for it without the seasoning.
To find locations and to contact them about their allergen menu, see the Buffalo Wild Wings website: www.buffalowildwings.com