Located in the London area, The Willow is a 100% gluten free restaurant that also caters specifically to special diet needs. Their menu is expertly labeled for allergens, as well as for vegetarian and paleo diners. And they have tons of dairy-free menu items!
The Willow has an eclectic blend of casual gourmet cuisine in addition to “All Day Bar Food”. They serve lunch and dinner, including a special Sunday lunch, but always keep the focus on fresh, healthy and house-made. Just a few of the dairy-free menu highlights include:
- Fish and Sweet Potato Chips (pictured above)
- Pulled Shoulder of Lamb Shepherd’s Pie
- The Willow Rainbow Salad
- Mixed Bean, Chickpea & Courgette Falafel Burger
- Shawarma Spiced Chicken with Green-Tahini Dressed Salad
- Smokey Kale Chips
- Numerous Gluten-free Beers on tap, and even a beer “flight” available (pictured below)
Their offerings may of course change, but you get the gist. Oh, and yes, they do make their own decadent gluten-free, and many dairy-free, desserts, too.
Where to Find The Willow
Location: 16 The Triangle, Kingston Upon Thames, KT1 3RT, United Kingdom
Phone: +44 (0)20 3034 2424