The Summer Issue of Allergic Living magazine is out, and I couldn’t be more excited! Beyond editing, I have a “Dining Out with Food Allergies – Road Trip!” feature, and I tackled some delicious (if I do say so myself) dairy-free ice cream for summer parties (see the print issue for my recipes and amazing photos taken by Hannah Kaminsky). The summer issue also includes:
- Powered to Win: Top athletes share the secrets to peak performance on the gluten-free diet.
- The Hunt for a Cure: Facing hurdles and false hopes, researchers get creative in the quest for a food allergy cure.
- Oddest Allergies: Seven summer allergy triggers you’ll want to be aware of.
- The Perfect Picnic: Delicious pasta salad, oven-fried chicken, lemonade cake and more, with no Top allergens in sight!
- Fiesta Time!: Mexican-inspired tostadas and chili, free of top allergens and gluten.
- And SO much more.
But wait, there is more. For some instantaneous gratification, Allergic Living’s newsletter has some enticing summer features online (click to enjoy):
Recipe: Gluten-Free Raspberry Tarts (pictured at right)