Cute Gift Idea: Dairy-Free, Gluten-Free Calendar
Alisa Fleming ~ Looking for a great stocking stuffer for that dairy-free and gluten-free loved one on your list? Diane of The WHOLE Gang came up with a very cool idea, a desk calendar with individual recipe cards that you can easily use in the kitchen! I’ve already got the gluten-free calendar on my desk and am looking forward to flipping through the months and cooking some of her easy recipes.
Features of the WHOLE Gang 2013 Cookbook Desk Calendar:
- 12 months of easy-to-follow recipes each with color photo in a clear CD case specially made to stand-up and display on your desk or countertop. Size – 4 5/8” x 5 3/8”
- All recipes are gluten-free and dairy-free!
- Vegetarian, Vegan and Paleo directions are given for each recipe!
- A bonus Secret access code for a hidden page full of insider tips, tools, resources & 9 new additional recipes on The WHOLE Gang website.
Diane is a Gluten-Free Specialist, Certified Health Coach, Chef and Professional Recipe Developer. And believe me, she is a darn good cook. I’ve eaten several of her quick dinner recipes and they are fabulous! Many food bloggers focus on sweets, but I consider Diane to be the queen of savory meals. Here are the recipes that you can enjoy in her 2013 gluten-free calendar:
- January: Jicama Tacos & Tostados
- February: Little Lasagna Flowers
- March: Tunisian Frittata
- April: Garlic Roasted Asparagus with Poached Egg and Prosciutto
- May: Easy Layered Mexican Casserole
- June: Oven Roasted Pesto Vegetables Deluxe
- July: Can’t Beet California Cobb Salad
- August: Summer Vegetable Rosettes
- September: Hash in a Flash
- October: Smoky Simmering Soup
- November: Cashew Cream Yam Cannelloni
- December: Mushroom Party
For more information and to order, visit The WHOLE Gang website.
Tagged gluten-free, paleo