Whether you are expecting food allergic guests or your food allergic household is host to the big feast, the task can seem daunting and leave you wondering:
- How can you adapt beloved family recipes?
- What are the store bought options to make it easier?
- Which recipes might be worth adding to the table?
- Should I cater with separate dishes – food allergy-friendly and not?
- Are there ways to defocus on the food aspect?
- How can I ask for help without seeming intrusive or like a bad host?
For answers, see my featured post on Hosting a Food Allergy-Friendly Thanksgiving.