Pittsburgh, PA – 1-2-3 Gluten Free, Inc. is pleased to announce the release of its much-anticipated new product, Yummy Yellow Cake Mix. Like many of 1-2-3 Gluten Free’s other products, this premium gluten-free baking mix is free of gluten, wheat, dairy, soy, corn, egg, peanuts and tree nuts. This mix is also sugar free. The consumer adds the sweetener and has the ability to add sugar, evaporated cane juice or agave, among other choices, which makes this product an ideal choice for celiacs, diabetics and many other consumers with dietary concerns ….
Yummy Yellow Cake Mix has been sampled at gluten-free tasting events to rave reviews. Moms can serve this cake to all of the kids at a birthday party, not just the child with dietary concerns and the party-goers will gobble it up. Additionally, one thing that sets 1-2-3 Gluten Free products such as this apart from other gluten-free products on the market, is that 1-2-3 Gluten Free products are suitable for individuals with various dietary concerns, not just gluten intolerance.
1-2-3 Gluten Free is a woman-owned company based in Pittsburgh, PA. 1-2-3 Gluten Free products are manufactured in a dedicated gluten-free certified, kosher certified (CRC pareve), allergen-free (including nut and peanut free) facility. All products are made in the U.S.A.
• People with wheat allergies (wheat is one of the top 8 allergens), autism, and celiac disease (also known as gluten intolerance) all benefit from a gluten-free diet. A gluten-free diet is not a fad – for many, it is medically-required.
• 1 in every 133 Americans has celiac disease, which requires people to maintain a gluten-free diet. 97% of these Americans are still undiagnosed. As diagnoses increase, sales of gluten-free foods will as well.
• On March 22, 2006, Mintel International Group said that sales for free-from products (gluten-, nut- and dairy-free) rose 327% between 2000 and 2005 and will double again by the end of 2010, as more people are diagnosed with gluten and other food intolerances.
• In 2006, sales of gluten-free products reached $700 million.
• According to MarketResearch.com’s 2006 study, U.S. retail sales of gluten-free products have grown 27% annually since 2001 and by 2010 are expected to be a $1.7 billion industry.
• In a commodity-driven marketplace, 1-2-3 Gluten Free has created a premium brand with wide-reaching appeal.
• All of 1-2-3 products are manufactured in a dedicated gluten-free facility (also nut-free). This prevents cross-contamination, which is a big concern for gluten-free consumers.
• 1-2-3 Gluten Free products are shelf stable, when prepared, freeze well, and are versatile. (For Example, Sweet Goodness Pan Bars – can make up to 5 different varieties allowing you to make all of your favorites out of one box. There are over 50 recipes for the 12 mixes currently available.)
For more information and to order all products from 1-2-3 Gluten-Free, visit their website at http://www.123glutenfree.com/.