August, 2011 – Millions of people are finding that switching from cow’s milk to vegan milk improves their health, lessons the impact on the environment and reduces animal suffering. The vegan milk revolution contest invites you to speak out to help others increase their awareness of this important diet change by joining the contest.
About the Contest:
The contest, which is titled Vegan Milk Revolution: Conscious People Making the Switch is designed for people who have benefited from eliminating dairy and want to share their message with others. Seven winners win prizes based on creativity, authenticity and votes. The unique aspect of this contest is that there are 2 educational videos on the website to help people have the courage to make an online video along with tips on storytelling and humor. And of course, there will be prizes …
- 1 Year Supply of Earth Balance Products with Bamboo Cutting Board
- Soyabella Milk Maker with Recipe Book
- 3 Months of Personal Coaching & Optional Radio Interview with Founder of Seattle Veg Coach Radio
- 4 Vegan Cookbooks and 1 Year Subscription to Vegetarian Journal Magazine (2 winners)
- Communication Skills Coaching (1 Hr via Skype or phone) & book ‘Giving Voice to Your Cause’
- Signed copy of Gene Baur’s book Farm Sanctuary
Video entries will be accepted until September 21, 2011 at 11:59 pm Pacific Time.
For further details, including how to enter, visit www.veganmilkrevolution.com.