It seems the new year is already starting off so well, and it hasn't even begun yet! Yesterday we announced a recipe contest from Allergiesandme.com, and today we have yet another recipe contest to share for all of you free-from foodies.
The Food Allergy & Anaphylaxis Network (FAAN) and Divvies have teamed up to offer a cookie contest. They are asking for cookie recipe submissions (sans eggs, dairy, and nuts) from across the U.S. for consideration and judging. The grand prize winner will receive a two nights’ stay and waterpark passes for up to four individuals at a Great Wolf Lodge Resort in the United States and up to four round-trip airline tickets to travel to their chosen Great Wolf Lodge location if it is greater than 150 miles from their home.
But wait, it gets better. The really cool part is that the winning recipe will become a part of the Divvies' product line. Here is a timeline for the event:
- Mixing: Recipe Submission, 12/21/09 – 2/15/10
- Baking: Recipe Selection and Preparation, 2/15/10 – 2/25/10
- Judging: Final Recipe & Winner Announcement, 2/25/10 – 3/31/10
- Roll Out: Commercial Preparation by Divvies, 4/1/10 – 7/31/10
- Ready to Serve: 2010 FAANtastic Divvies Cookie in market
So fire up those ovens and get baking! You have until February 15th to enter your best dairy-free, egg-free, and nut-free cookie recipes.