Giveaway Wednesday, Coupons, and a Fun Snack Recipe from Rudi’s Bakery
A couple of months ago I reviewed two types of Rudi’s Whole Grain English Muffins
and their Spelt Tortillas
. That further solidified my love for this company. I’ve actually purchased their bread products for a couple of years now, on days when I just don’t feel like baking. Which is why I am excited to share with you a quick post full of fun Rudi’s Bakery stuff!
Frist up, the coupons. Click through the following to get:
A Coupon for $1 Off Any Rudi’s Organic Bread (vegan).
A Coupon for $1 Off Any Rudi’s Gluten-Free Bread (gluten-free and dairy-free).
Next up, is a giveaway! Head over to my Rudi’s Bakery Giveaway Post on Alisa Cooks, for a chance to win free bread and sandwich boxes from Rudi’s. And finally …
All ages will love this whimsical snack, which takes peanut butter and banana sandwiches to a new level. It is fast and easy to make and will have your taste buds smiling.
- 1 Rudi’s Hot Dog Bun (Gluten Free Multigrain or my favorite, Spelt (though they do have regular white & wheat hot dog buns, too))
- 2 Tablespoons Chunky Style Peanut Butter (can sub another nut butter for peanut-free, or sunflower seed butter for nut-free)
- 1 Tablespoon Maple Syrup
- 1/4 Cup Granola (gluten-free if needed) with Nuts or Seeds and Raisins
- 1 Small Banana
- 1 Tablespoon honey or maple syrup, or simply a couple of drizzles
- Optional: Sprinkles or Mini Dairy-Free Chocolate Chips
- Stir maple syrup into peanut butter until smooth.
- Lightly toast Rudi’s Gluten Free Multigrain Hot Dog Bun.
- Spread both sides of Rudi’s Hot Dog Bun with peanut butter mixture and coat with granola.
- Peel and place banana in Rudi’s Hot Dog Bun.
- Drizzle with honey or additional maple syrup.
- Optional to top with sprinkles or mini chocolate coated candy pieces.
Copyright Fleming Marrs Inc. ~ www.GoDairyFree.org
If you liked this post, please share it …