Viola, WI – GoMacro was founded in 2004 by the mother and daughter team, Amelia Kirchoff and Jolanta Sonkin. Kirchoff ate a macrobiotic diet after being diagnosed with breast cancer – today she feels great. Inspired by her great health that she attributes to the macrobiotic diet, Kirchoff found simple healthy ingredients and created nutritious, vegan desserts, and formed GoMacro.
GoMacro products are vegan, macrobiotic and low glycemic. They are minimally processed and certified organic, made by hand in small batches every week and shipped immediately to ensure a fresh product.
GoMacro Macro Bars come in beautiful eco friendly gift boxes and make an inspired Earth Month or Mother’s Day gift. The enclosed gift card contains wild flower seeds – add dirt to the box, plant the card and watch the wildflowers grow. After enjoying the flowers indoors, plant the box directly in the ground.
Three types of bars are available in gift boxes — peanut protein, cashew butter, and granola coconut. Each box contains 15 bars and is priced at $48.95.
GoMacro uses simple healthy ingredients to boost the immune system and provide the body with essential nutrients. GoMacro pays a premium for quality ingredients and — whenever possible – sources ingredients from small growers and producers. Striving to use ingredients that are as close to nature as possible, GoMacro does not use refined sugars or flours, additives or preservatives.
Macrobars are sweetened with grain-based and natural sweeteners. These sweeteners contain nutrients that take longer to digest, thus avoiding the blood-sugar spikes associated with refined sugars. The fats in GoMacro bars are healthy fats derived from nuts and seeds containing omega3 fatty acids, minerals and vitamins. Carbs are complex carbs from whole grains. These are slow-burning carbs that boost energy levels throughout the day. Protein comes from brown rice protein – a great high protein alternative to animal products and soy.
New MacroTreats are packaged in Innovia Films "NatureFlex," a cellulose-based film made from renewable wood pulp, certified to meet both European and American standards for compostable packaging. “NatureFlex” also protects products from oxygen, odors, moisture and bacteria.
MacroTreats are available in six mouth-watering flavors
- Almonds with Vanilla – A delicious almond cookie flavored with vanilla
- Cashews with Vanilla – Cashews and cashew butter for all nut lovers
- Granola and Chocolate – The gluten free nuts, cacao, walnuts and dates make this the perfect bar for hikes and outdoor activities. These cookies will maintain your energy throughout the day.
- Peanut Butter and Bananas – For all peanut lovers, a cookie with an added flavor boost from the bananas
- Walnuts and Cranberries – A crunchy walnut cookie with the health benefits of cranberries
- Wild Blueberries with Lemon – Our best-selling combo of wild, hand-picked blueberries and organic lemon flavoring.
To learn more about GoMacro's unique green packaging and to order their products go to www.GoMacro.com