Just in from BookPubCo and Healthy Living Publications … Vegan in 30 Days: Get Healthy Save the World by Sarah Taylor
Okay, it was originally released in August of 2008, but I guess they are a bit slow on getting the word out. Here are the details …
- Ready to change your diet? You've come to the right place!
- Here's the "how to" book on getting healthy
- Embrace a new goal every day of the month
- Make the transition fun and successful
- Slash your carbon footprint
- Lose Weight, Prevent Disease, Increase Energy
Sarah Taylor is a walking example of how the vegan diet is quickly becoming mainstream. Sarah has an MBA from Seattle University, is working on a certificate in Plant Based Nutrition from Cornell University.
She is the owner of TheVeganNextDoor.com, dedicated to bringing the vegan diet to mainstream America. Vegan in 30 Days is available in paperback and retails for just $9.95.