Alisa Fleming ~ We know that you want a heads up of what is hot and what is not, which books and cookbooks fit your style, and if those dairy alternatives are actually any good. That is why we continuously add to our massive Product Review section here on Go Dairy Free.
Thus far in December, we have featured reviews of Rice Dream Rice Nog, Silk Soy Nog, and Wholly Wholesome Frozen Pies. The following are on our agenda thus for the rest of this month and for January 2011:
- NuNaturals Stevia
- ZenSoy Organic Soymilk and Organic Soy Pudding
- Amazing Meal (vegan meal replacement) from Amazing Grass
- YummyEarth Candies
- Pacific Foods – Select Milk Alternatives
- Hemp Milks – update review
- Almond Milks – comparison
- Tasty Bite Sides and Meal Starters (select dairy-free / vegan varieties)
- Specialty Teas
Books and Cookbooks:
- Party Vegan: Fabulous, Fun Food For Every Occasion by Robin Robertson
- Whitewash: The Disturbing Truth About Cow's Milk and Your Health by Joseph Keon
- Appetite for Reduction: 125 Fast and Filling Low-Fat Vegan Recipes by Isa Chandra Moskowitz
- Not a Drop of Milk… (or Soy) by Kristin Caitlin Reilly
- Vegan Bodybuilding & Fitness by Robert Cheeke
- Asian Fusion: A Culinary Odyssey of Vegan Recipes by Chat Mingkwan
- The Gluten-Free Diner e-Cookbook (also dairy-free)by Diane Eblin
- Desserts without Compromise e-Cookbook by Ricki Heller
Please note that our reviews on GoDairyFree.org are always unbiased. We share the pros and cons of each product and do our best to give informational reviews to help you decide which products may be the best fit for you.
Article by Alisa Fleming, founder of GoDairyFree.org, blogger at Alisa Cooks, and author of Go Dairy Free: The Guide and Cookbook for Milk Allergies, Lactose Intolerance, and Casein-Free Living. Alisa is also a freelance writer for several publications, with an emphasis on creating recipes for various types of special diets.