At Go Dairy Free, I repeatedly hear "I can't find those specialty foods in my area!" To which I quickly respond, "Get online!" (with a smiley face attached of course). There is still this fear about ordering food online that I just don't get. I regularly order ingredients via the Internet as they are often cheaper, and are usually delivered right to my door for free.
That said, I am always excited when a new kid pops up on the block in terms of retailers, and the latest is no exception. A lactose intolerant fellow named Jeff contacted me over a year ago, with an inquiring mind about the dairy-free industry. Jeff persisted with his research, and at long last he has officially launched Dairy Free Market, an online store providing lots of wonderful special diet goodies, from dairy alternatives to cookies and chocolate.
To give you a sampling of Dairy Free Market's offerings, I worked with Jeff to compile a giant gift basket of goodies for you to win! He will ship it straight to the winner's door with care, and trust me, you don't need to be dairy-free to enjoy these treasures! What's inside you ask? One package of EACH of the following:
- Boulevard's Organic Hot Chocolate (Dark or Sugar-Free)
- Glenny's Organic Marshmallow Treats
- Cherrybrook Kitchen – Cake Mix (Regular or Gluten-Free)
- Cherrybrook Kitchen – Vanilla Frosting, Ready to Spread
- Eat in the Raw – Parma!
- Road's End Organics Cheddar Mac N Chreese (or your choice of Road's End products)
- Allergaroo – Spaghetti with Tomato Sauce
- Raw Revolution Food Bar (your choice of flavor)
- Pure Bar (your choice of flavor)
- Go Max Go Candy Bar (your choice of flavor)
- Enjoy Life Boom Choco Boom Rice Milk Bar
- Barry's Bakery Pastry Twists or Enjoy Life Gluten-Free Soft Baked Cookies (your choice of flavor)
- Suzanne's Ricemellow Creme
- Enjoy Life Chocolate Chips
(Note: I couldn't fit ALL of the items in this picture, there is more!)
You may notice a few "options" in the basket. That is because we have tailored it to be dairy-free (and vegetarian / vegan) or dairy-free AND gluten-free for all of you GFCF folks out there. Yes, the Dairy-Free Market aims to please!
Honestly, I wish I could win this, as I haven't yet tried the ricemellow creme or the "bars," and all others are definitely taste-tested and approved in our household. But, since I can't, it is up to you … Enter to Win Now through Wednesday, October 14th on One Frugal Foodie.