Tired of bars? I admit that I am a bar lover, but I sometimes tire of the format. Enter a crispy, crunchy low fat, low sugar way to get some dairy-free and vegan power: Simply Protein Chips.
You may have heard of these tasty little gems via my prior review, but Simply Choices has upped their protein chips game from the dynamic duo to the three musketeers of quick nutrition. BBQ has joined the Herb and Chili varieties for a trio of snacks that easily beat the competition. Simply Protein Chips are…
- Dairy-free, soy-free, gluten-free, and made without top allergens (check with the company on allergen processes when severe allergies are a concern)
- Vegan and certified kosher
- Packed with 15 grams of pea protein per single serve bag
- Savory and low in sugar, with just 2 grams of the sweet stuff
- Made with all natural ingredients, and just a handful of them (pea protein, potato, a pinch of sugar, canola oil, salt, and seasonings)
So why pea protein? Beyond the high demand for protein that is both dairy- and soy-free, pea protein is reportedly one of the most digestible options available, with a top notch combo of amino acids. For more on the benefits of pea protein chips, see this article.
As for the giveaway, we have 4 boxes (12 packable bags in each) of Simply Protein Chips to give to one of you! This will include 2 BBQ boxes and 1 each of the Herb and Chili.
To Enter this Simply Protein Chips Giveaway:
Entry #1: Comment on this post and tell me … What is your favorite chip flavor? Mine is actually barbecue (or sea salt when I’m feeling simple myself), so I’m excited for this new flavor!
Entry #2 (optional): Share this giveaway on your favorite social network (this could even be emailing your friends and family!), and let me know that you did in a second comment.
The winner will be selected on Monday, October 7th, so comment now!