As the festivities wind down, we’re ready to move from holiday fare to everyday eats, but who couldn’t use some fresh inspiration? Enter our latest 3 Course Recipe Contest in cahoots with So Delicious!
Last year’s contest was so much fun, that we’ve opted to bring it back and make it even better – tripling the categories and prizes for more winners and more of your favorite recipes. Here are the details…
Three Recipe Categories
We will be looking at your best recipes for:
2. Main Courses
Enter every category if you wish, or focus on your specialties!
Three Grand Prizes!
Three recipe categories means three chances to win and a total of $1500 in cash grand prizes! The Winner of each category will receive their choice of a $500 Gift Card to Amazon or Whole Foods Market.
Three Runner Ups!
The Runner-Up in each category will receive 10 So Delicious® Dairy Free VIP Product Coupons to use on dairy-free milk, ice cream, yogurt, or creamers!
How to Enter
- Create a dairy-free recipe using one or more So Delicious® Dairy Free products.
- Take a picture that showcases your creation.
- To officially enter:
- For Bloggers: Post the recipe and photo in a new post on your blog. Announce it as a So Delicious 3 Course Recipe Contest entry (you can use the badge at right) and link to this contest page and So Delicious. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the post link.
- For Non-Bloggers: Email your recipe and photo to email@example.com. Selected recipes will be posted to www.godairyfree.org.
- We will share posted recipes via our social media, too, and on the So Delicious Dairy-Free Recipes Pinterest Board! Follow it here.
Contest Rules and Unruliness
- Yes! You can enter more than one recipe. Up to two recipes per category (six in total) are permitted per person.
- You can even enter a previously created recipe (as long as it was not entered in a previous recipe contest with Go Dairy Free – So Delicious Dairy Free). For bloggers, simply create a new post adding the prior recipe and photo, and following the entry process above.
- The recipe must contain at least one So Delicious® Dairy Free product.
- The recipe must be dairy-free, though you don’t need to be completely dairy-free yourself to enter! Dairy-free means no dairy-based milk, cheese, yogurt, butter or other ingredients derived from dairy milk (cow, goat, or otherwise).
- The recipe must be your own. So Delicious® Dairy Free and Go Dairy Free / Fleming Marrs Inc. hold no liability for any submitted recipes that are plagiarized. Entrants are representing the recipes and photos as their own work, and will be liable if at any time, this is found to be false. So keep it honest people!
- By entering this dairy-free recipe contest, you are giving rights to So Delicious® Dairy Free and Go Dairy Free / Fleming Marrs Inc. to republish your recipe and photo online. All winning recipes will be featured.
- All entrants must be residents of the U.S. or Canada.
- All entries must be received by noon on Sunday January 26th, 2014 for consideration. The winning recipes will be selected based on recipe enticement and execution. The winners will be announced on Friday January 31st, 2014.
- Recipe Entries from the 2013 So Delicious Dairy Free Recipe Contest
- Winners from the 2013 So Delicious Dairy Free Recipe Contest
- The So Delicious Dairy Free Recipes Pin Board