I tried Cambodian Pineapple Lemon grass stir fry by World Foods
We all enjoyed the stir fry, we actually used the stir fry sauce for two different dinners this week. I enjoy both pineapple and lemongrass and they mixed the flavours in a beautiful way. Marked as mild the flavour was not to intense for shy taste buds, namely my children. Yet the complex tastes enchanted me, with thoughts of Island life.
World Food products do not contain artificial preservatives, colouring, flavouring, MSG, gluten or genetically modified ingredients.
The products are marketed as: Suitable for vegetarians, vegans and coeliacs.
World Foods Stir Fry line of products:
- Indochina Burmese Pineapple Stir-Fry Sauce
- Indochina Cambodian Pineapple Lemon Grass Stir-Fry Sauce
- Oriental Pineapple Lemon Stir-Fry Sauce
- Oriental Spicy Sweet & Sour Stir-Fry Sauce
- Thai Basil Curry Stir-Fry Sauce
- Thai Coconut Galangal Stir-Fry Sauce
- Thai Creamy Kaffir Lime Stir-Fry Sauce
- Thai Galangal Lemon Grass Stir-Fry Sauce
- Thai Ginger Lemon Grass Stir-Fry Sauce
- Vietnamese Sweet & Sour Stir-Fry Sauce