I love surprises. I simply can’t get enough of this new sample box trend. Savorfull was the most recent gift package that I received, and they didn’t disappoint. With an obvious focus on gluten-free and dairy-free, my monthly surprise box included:
- Two Flavors of Plentils Chips and Mambo Trail Mix from Enjoy Life Foods (single serve items)
- Mrs. Glee’s Gluten-Free Crazy Noodles (bean-based) and Gluten-Free Navy Bean Flour (sample sizes)
- Peter Rabbit Organics Pure Fruit and Veg Purees (2 yummy flavors)
- Swerve All-Natural Sweetener (full-size package)
- A couple fun kitchen tools (spatula and bag clip)
To make it even more fun, every month is different, so you have no idea what treasures lie within. It’s like gluten-free and dairy-free Christmas every month! And amazingly, the only product I had sampled from this lot was the Enjoy Life trail mix. The rest is all new to me, so the fun sampling has begun (yes, those Plentils are good! Hence why one package is missing from the photo below).
Other products that I spotted in last month’s box included Crunchmaster’s chips, Lucy’s cookies, Gluten-Free Bar (another new to me product!), and Pacific broth. Next month will surely be a whole new selection.
Savorfull costs just $15 per month, and I think it’s worth it, especially if you want to sample a variety of gluten-free and dairy-free foods without having to drop a bunch of cash on full-sized products. It’s also a great gift idea for loved ones who have food restrictions (oh how I wish my family actually read my website!), and all of the items seem to be family-friendly. Very cool.
For more information, visit the company’s website at: www.savorfull.com