Available in an array of bold, dinner-making flavors World Foods Stir Fry Sauces are dairy-free, gluten-free and vegan-friendly. The only flavor that we had sampled was discontinued, but they still have many to choose from:
- Burmese Tamarind Stir-Fry Sauce
- Cambodian Chilli Stir-Fry Sauce
- Indian Tikka Masala Stir-Fry Sauce
- Thai Basil Chilli ‘Pad Ki Mao’ Stir-Fry Sauce
- Thai Ginger Chilli ‘Pad Cha’ Stir-Fry Sauce
- Vietnamese Five Spice ‘Bo Kho’ Stir-Fry Sauce
- Chinese Chilli Tomato BBQ Marinade & Stir-fry
- Indian Tandoori Marinade & Stir-fry
- Indonesian Sweet Tamarind Marinade & Stir-fry
- Malaysian Chilli Coconut Marinade & Stir-fry
- Thai Turmeric Lemon Grass Marinade & Stir-fry
World Foods Stir Fry Sauces are known for being all natural with no artificial colors, flavors, or MSG. They’re also sold in many countries, including the UK and US.
The Facts on World Foods Stir Fry Sauces
Certifications: World Foods Stir Fry Sauces are Certified Non-GMO
Dietary Notes: By ingredients, World Foods Stir Fry Sauces are dairy-free / non-dairy, egg-free, gluten-free, vegan, plant-based, and vegetarian. I believe they are nut-free, peanut-free, soy-free, and allergy-friendly, but check with the brand to confirm. Nonetheless, read the label and check with the company on their manufacturing processes before consumption if potential allergen cross-contamination is an issue for you. Processes and labeling are subject to change at any time for any company / product.
For More Product Information: Visit the World Foods website at www.worldfoods.com.my.