Cheezy Tofu Spread with Pine Nuts (Vegan, Gluten-Free)
- 1 pound extra-firm tofu
- ½ cup pine nuts
- 3 tablespoons unsweetened soymilk
- 2 tablespoons plus 1 teaspoon nutritional yeast flakes
- 2 teaspoons freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1½ teaspoons red miso
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- Combine all the ingredients in the food processor and process until smooth and creamy.
- Stop the machine occasionally to scrape down the sides of the work bowl.
- Serve immediately or thoroughly chilled.
- Stored in a covered container in the refrigerator, Cheezy Tofu Spread with Pine Nuts will keep for one week.