Roasted Garlic & Sun-Dried Tomato Topping (Vegan, Gluten-Free, Nut-Free, Soy-Free)
- Garlic – 2 whole unpeeled
- 1 cup sun dried tomato cut into slices
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground pepper
- Olive Oil
- Drizzle olive oil on top of all ingredients in bake proof container and roast for 30 minutes at 350deg
- When the garlic can be handled, pick up the entire garlic and pop out each soft clove into a food processor with the roasted sun dried tomato and blend into a course paste – add a drop or two of olive oil if needed. When garlic is roasted like this the flavor is mellow and sweet!
- Spread on Quinoa Flax Flatbread and enjoy! OR keep adding additional toppings… perhaps black olives, sweet yellow pepper and thin slices of sweet onion.