- 7-½ oz. tin salmon (213 g)
- 1 tbsp. mayonnaise (15 ml)
- 1 tbsp. Natural Soy Yogurt (15 ml)
- 1 tbsp. lime or lemon juice (15 ml)
- 1-½ cups bread crumbs – dairy free (375 ml)
- 1 tsp. Dijon mustard (5 ml)
- ⅓ cup chives, chopped (75 ml)
- 1 egg, beaten
- pinch thyme pinch
- salt and pepper
- 2 tbsp. olive oil (30 ml)
- Flake salmon into mixing bowl along with juice and bones.
- Add mayonnaise, yogurt, lime juice, 1 cup bread crumbs, mustard and chives.
- Mix with fork until well blended.
- Add beaten egg, thyme, salt and pepper.
- Shape salmon mixture into four patties. Mixture will be very soft.
- Coat patties in remaining bread crumbs and cook in butter over medium heat about 5 minutes on each side or until nicely browned.