Spinach Squares (Nut-Free)
- 6 eggs lightly beaten
- 4 tbs dairy free margarine
- 1 cup flour
- 1 cup rice milk
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1lb vegan cheddar cheese (I use Follow Your Heart, it melts great)
- 2 lbs cleaned drained chopped spinach (I use the frozen chopped spinach)
- 1 tsp chopped onions
- 1 teaspoon salt
- dash pepper
- vegan grated cheese to sprinkle over top
- Mix all ingredients together until well blended. Pour into prepared 9×10 baking dish, sprinkle the top with vegan grated cheese. Bake 350 degrees for 35-40 minutes. The top will become light golden brown and firm to touch.
- Allow to cool for 5-10 minutes before slicing and slice into squares and serve.