What better way to enjoy the prolonged summer weather and a late baseball season than this ballpark strawberry shake. This fun flavor home run was submitted by Suzanne Banfield as a Sippable entry in the BIG Snackable Recipe Contest (entries are now closed, but the winners will be announced on that post!).
The contest is a celebration of our new FREE Snackable eBook with delicious, original Sweet, Savory and Sippable Dairy-Free Recipes. Download and enjoy it now via PDF, iTunes, Kindle, Kobo or Google Play: www.godairyfree.org/snackable-ebook
Special Diet Notes: Ballpark Strawberry Shake
For a gluten-free Ballpark Strawberry Shake, make sure to select gluten-free pretzels and keep an eye on the popcorn and peanut ingredients.
- ¾ cup So Delicious Dairy FreeVanilla Coconut Milk Beverage
- ¾ cup So Delicious Dairy Free Simply Strawberry Coconut Milk Frozen Dessert
- ½ cup fresh strawberries, reserve 1 for garnish
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 ice cubes
- ¼ cup frozen So Delicious Dairy Free CocoWhip Topping
- Pretzels, dairy-free caramel corn and honey-roasted peanuts, for garnish
- Put the milk beverage, strawberry frozen dessert, strawberries, vanilla and ice cubes into your blender and process on high speed until all ingredients are combined.
- Pour into a tall glass and top with the whip topping, pretzels, caramel corn, peanuts and reserved strawberry.