- 4 cups lemon juice (fresh-squeezed if possible)
- 2 cups sugar
- In a saucepan, bring the ingredients to a boil, and turn off heat.
- Cool and transfer to a glass jar.
- In pitcher, put one part lemonade mixture and 3 parts water and ice.
- Mix thoroughly from the bottom up
No boiling. In a glass jar, mix 4 cups lemon juice with stevia (make sure it is marked “no aftertaste”) to taste. Use this mixture exactly as the mixture above.
Maple syrup lemonade:
No boiling. In a glass jar, mix 4 cups lemon juice with 1 cup maple syrup. Use exactly as the basic mixture, but stir the mixture thoroughly before using (maple syrup tends to settle in the bottom)
Same as above, but add ¼ cup grated fresh ginger to the sauce pan.
Pineapple ginger lemonade:
In the pitcher, 1 part ginger lemonade mixture, 1 part pineapple juice, complete with ice
Steep 6 tea bags in 1 quart boiling water. In a pitcher, 1 part basic lemonade, 3 parts tea and ice
Strain 1 cup frozen raspberries into a pitcher, pressing hard on the solids. Discard the seeds. In a pitcher, 1 part basic lemonade, 1 part strained raspberries, complete with water and ice
With each mixture, adjust the water and the lemonade mixture to your own personal taste