Cool down with a big glass of refreshing Mango Strawberry Julius! This smoothie calls for egg whites, which gives it a big boost of protein and makes it thick and frothy like an Orange Julius. The recipe was shared with us by Pacific Foods and calls for their vanilla soy milk, but feel free to use whatever non-dairy milk you have on hand. This sweet and fresh drink comes together in a breeze thanks to a handful of wholesome ingredients and is so full of flavor!
Special Diet Notes: Mango Strawberry Julius
By ingredients, this recipe is dairy-free, gluten-free, peanut-free, and optionally soy-free and/or nut-free depending on non-dairy milk of choice.
- 1 cup Pacific Soy Select Vanilla (or favorite non-dairy milk)
- ¼ cup orange juice
- ¼ cup refrigerated or frozen egg product, thawed
- 1 tablespoon honey
- ½ cup diced, peeled mango
- ½ cup fresh or frozen strawberries (or another berry of choice).
- In a blender container combine soy milk, orange juice, egg product, and honey. Cover and blend for 10 seconds. Add mango and frozen berries. Cover and blend until mixture is smooth.
- Immediately pour into tall glasses. Makes 2 servings.