Vegan Mango Colada
Another one of Alisa’s favorite smoothies.
- 1/2 cup plain rice milk (unsweetened almond milk works well too)
- 1 small ripe banana, fresh or sliced and frozen
- 1/4 – 1/2 cup frozen pineapple chunks
- 1/2 cup frozen mango chunks
- 1 heaping tablespoon unsweetened coconut (I ground mine up in a spice grinder before adding for more of an infused taste)
Blend the rice milk, banana, and pineapple until smooth. With the motor running, add the mango chunks through the shoot. Watch out for splattering. Add the coconut and give it one final blend until smooth. If it is too thick, just add some more rice milk. If you like it frostier, blend in some ice.
Tagged barbecues, egg--free, food allergy-friendly, gluten-free, grain-free, nut-free, peanut-free, soy-free, summer, vegan, vegetarian