Vegan Mango Colada
- ½ cup plain rice milk (unsweetened almond milk works well too)
- 1 small ripe banana, fresh or sliced and frozen
- ¼ – ½ cup frozen pineapple chunks
- ½ cup frozen mango chunks
- 1 heaping tablespoon unsweetened coconut (I ground mine up in a spice grinder before adding for more of an infused taste)
- Blend the rice milk, banana, and pineapple until smooth.
- With the motor running, add the mango chunks through the shoot. Watch out for splattering.
- Add the coconut and give it one final blend until smooth.
- If it is too thick, just add some more rice milk. If you like it frostier, blend in some ice.