This winter warmer hot cocoa comes from VegWeb; it received rave reader reviews.
Special Diet Notes: Piping Hot Cocoa
By ingredients, this recipe is dairy-free / non-dairy, egg-free, gluten-free, peanut-free, soy-free, vegan, plant-based, and vegetarian. Optionally nut-free.
- ¾ cup plain dairy-free milk beverage
- ¼ cup water
- 2 tablespoon unsweetened cocoa
- 2 tablespoon sugar (Turbinado works well)
- ⅛ teaspoon vanilla extract
- dash of cinnamon
- Heat dairy-free milk and water in a small saucepan.
- Add cocoa, sugar, and vanilla; stir until smooth.
- Sprinkle with cinnamon and serve hot.