This recipe is from my friend Lori at What Runs Lori. She’s a personal trainer and an expert in making nutrient-packed smoothies. She proclaimed this recipe “One of the best smoothies I’ve made thus far,” crediting the addition of some granola as the icing on the cake!
- 1 cup leftover chai (almond milk + chai mix)
- 1 small frozen banana
- ½-1 cup frozen strawberries
- 1 scoop protein powder (vanilla or plain), optional
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- ice, optional
- Blend until creamy and smooth.
- Pour into a tall glass and top with sweet and savory granola- like the Paleo People Apple Crisp Granola that I used here.