These banana chocolate chip muffins are another fun and easy recipe from Sarah of the No Whey, Mama blog.
Special Diet Notes: Banana Chocolate Chip Muffins
By ingredients, this recipe is dairy-free / non-dairy, peanut-free, nut-free, soy-free, vegetarian.
- 3 ripe bananas, mashed
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 cup white flour
- 1 cup whole wheat flour
- ¾ cups sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- ½ cup dairy-free chocolate chips (optional)
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Line muffin cups with papers or spray with oil.
- Mix the bananas and eggs together in a large bowl.
- Stir in the flour, sugar, salt, and baking soda. Add the chocolate chips if desired and blend.
- Put the batter into the muffin tins and bake 15-20 minutes.
- Remove from the pan to a rack to cool completely.