Thanks to Sarah at No Whey Mama for this delicious ginger peach muffins recipe and photo!
Special Diet Notes: Ginger Peach Muffins
By ingredients, this recipe is dairy-free / non-dairy, nut-free, peanut-free, soy-free and vegetarian.
- 3 cups flour (white, wheat, or a blend)
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup canola oil
- 3 eggs, lightly beaten
- 2 cups sugar
- 3 cups peaches, peeled, pitted, and chopped
- 2 tablespoons crystallized ginger, chopped
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees. Grease or line 24 muffin cups.
- In a large bowl, mix the flour, cinnamon, baking soda, and salt. In a separate bowl, mix the oil, eggs, and sugar. Stir the oil mixture into the flour mixture just until moistened. Fold in the peaches and ginger. Spoon into the prepared muffin tins. Bake for 20-25 minutes until a toothpick inserted into the center of a muffin comes out clean. Cool the muffins in the pans for a few minutes before placing them on wire racks to cool completely. Makes 24 muffins.