This recipe for vegan caramel latte Frappuccino bites is an entry in our Spring Fling Dairy-Free Recipe Contest, created and submitted by Kirsten C, RD. To qualify, the recipe includes Cococcino Coconut Milk Iced Coffee and Cultured Coconut Milk (Yogurt) by So Delicious Dairy Free.
For more details about the recipe contest, see this post: www.godairyfree.org/news/spring-fling-dairy-free-recipe-contest
Special Diet Notes & Options: Caramel Latte Frappuccino Bites
By ingredients, this recipe is dairy-free / non-dairy, egg-free, gluten-free, nut-free, peanut-free, soy-free, vegan, and vegetarian. In fact, they are generally top food allergy-friendly.
- ¼ cup oats (Kirsten uses Purely Elizabeth oats, which are gluten-free)
- 1 teaspoon chia seeds (such as Bob's Red Mill)
- ½ cup So Delicious Dairy Free Iced Coffee Drink (Kirsten uses the Latte Cococcino)
- ½ cup So Delicious Dairy Free Plain Cultured Coconut Milk (Yogurt)
- splash So Delicious Dairy Free Iced Coffee Drink (Latte Cococcino)
- Combine ingredients in 3 separate bowls.
- Line 16 mini cupcake tins with liners.
- Layer each layer into your cupcake tins then let sit overnight in the refrigerator.
- In the morning, pop in the freezer 1 hour before eating.