This recipe for carrot cake coconut milk shakes is an entry in our Spring Fling Dairy-Free Recipe Contest, created and submitted by Kaitlyn Groan. Her recipe includes Coconut Milk Ice Cream, Creamer, and Beverage by So Delicious Dairy Free.
For more details about the recipe contest, see this post: www.godairyfree.org/news/spring-fling-dairy-free-recipe-contest
Special Diet Notes & Options: Carrot Cake Coconut Milk Shakes
By ingredients, this recipe is dairy-free / non-dairy, egg-free, optionally gluten-free, nut-free, peanut-free, optionally soy-free, vegan, and vegetarian.
- ½ cup So Delicious Dairy Free Original Coconut Milk Creamer, chilled
- ¾ cup So Delicious Dairy Free Vanilla Coconut Milk Beverage
- 2 cups So Delicious Dairy Free Vanilla Soy or Coconut Milk Ice Cream
- 1 large ripe banana, peeled, sliced, and frozen
- 3 tablespoons dairy-free cream cheese alternative
- ¼ cup crushed pineapple
- 2 tablespoons frozen raisins
- 1 cup carrot juice (such as Odwalla)
- 2 graham crackers (gluten-free, if needed)
- Ground cinnamon, nutmeg, and ginger, to taste
- 4-5 ice cubes
- Dairy-free whipped "cream" (such as soy whip or coconut cream)
- Put everything into a blender except the soy whipped cream.
- Blend everything on high for 3-4 minutes until very well mixed until smooth.
- Pour into desired size glasses and top with whipped cream!