This vegan buttercream frosting recipe was provided by YankeeCowGirl.
Special Diet Notes: Buttercream Frosting
By ingredients, this recipe is dairy-free / non-dairy, egg-free, gluten-free, peanut-free, vegan, and vegetarian. Optionally soy-free and nut-free (depending on your dairy-free butter and milk).
- 3.5 cups powdered sugar
- 1 cup vegan non-dairy butter (like Earth Balance)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2-4 tablespoon dairy-free milk beverage
- Mix together all ingredients. Start with 2 tablespoons of milk and add more as needed until it reaches a frosting consistency.
- You can add food coloring as well for some colorful buttercream!