Special Diet Notes: Chocolate Pecan Pie
By ingredients, this recipe is dairy-free / non-dairy, peanut-free, and vegetarian.
- 2 (9 inch) unbaked pie crust
- 4 eggs, beaten
- ¾ cup white sugar
- ¼ cup packed brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- ½ cup butter alternative or margarine, softened
- 1 cup light corn syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips (non-dairy)
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- In a large bowl, blend together the eggs, white sugar, brown sugar, flour, butter, corn syrup and vanilla.
- Add the chocolate chips and pecans; mix well and pour into pie crusts.
- Bake at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) for 40 to 45 minutes.