Yield: 2 – 9 inch pies
- 2 (9 inch) unbaked pie crust
- 4 eggs, beaten
- 3/4 cup white sugar
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup butter alternative or margarine, softened
- 1 cup light corn syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips (non-dairy)
- 1 cup chopped pecans
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
In a large bowl, blend together the eggs, white sugar, brown sugar, flour, butter, corn syrup and vanilla.
Add the chocolate chips and pecans; mix well and pour into pie crusts.
Bake at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) for 40 to 45 minutes.