Cocoa Hemp Truffles
- 1 cup pecans
- 1 cup raisins
- ⅓ cup coconut flakes (or unsweetened shredded coconut)
- 3 tablespoons cacao (cocoa) powder
- 3 tablespoons shelled hemp seeds (Hemp Hearts)
- Place all ingredients in your food processor and mix until all of the ingredients are finely processed, well-combined, and start to stick together.
- Scoop out teaspoonfuls of the mix, and roll between the palms of your hands to make 1-inch balls.
- You can optionally roll them in additional coconut flakes / shreds.
- Store in the refrigerator.