Another fantastic recipes from VegCooking.com
Yield: Makes 2 to 3 dozen squares
- 6 tablespoons margarine (divided use)
- 3 1/2 cups confectioners’ sugar
- 1/2 cup sifted cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup soy milk
- 1 cup chopped walnuts (optional)
- Lightly grease a 5-by-9 inch loaf pan using a little of the margarine.
- Place the remaining margarine, sugar, cocoa, vanilla and soy milk in a heatproof mixing bowl or the upper part of a double boiler. Place the bowl or boiler over simmering water and stir until smooth. Add the walnuts, if desired.
- Pour the mixture quickly into the prepared pan. Chill thoroughly and cut into squares.