- 2–3 scoops dairy-free vanilla ‘ice cream’
- 3–4 strawberries
- 1oz dairy-free chocolate
- 1 tbsp Grand Marnier, Cointreau or brandy
- 1 tsp crunchy granola – or chopped, toasted hazelnuts
- Scoop the ice cream into the bottom of a tall goblet or sundae glass and arrange the strawberries over the top.
- Melt the chocolate over hot water or in a microwave for 40–60 seconds then carefully stir in the liqueur or brandy.
- Spoon the chocolate over some of the strawberries, leaving a little red peeking out.
- Sprinkle with the granola or nuts and serve at once.
20g total fat – 10g sat / 7g mono / 1g poly
40g carbohydrate of which 39g sugar
1g fibre – 77mg sodium / 0.19g salt