Vegan Mock Whip Cream
- ½ Cup Earth Balance Buttery Spread (soy)
- ½ Cup Crisco Shortening (soy)
- 1 Cup super fine granulated sugar
- 1 Cup super hot Silk Soymilk (soy)
- ¼ tsp salt
- 1 tsp vanilla
- Cream butter, shortening and sugar together.
- Make sure its nice and fluffy and then add the salt and vanilla.
- Mix again until really fluffy.
- Add about ¼ of the hot soymilk and fully incorporate.
- Must be hot to help break down sugar granules and achieve the right texture for the whip cream.
- Add the other ¼ cup hot soymilk and keep doing the same until the entire cup has been incorporated. This should take about 6-7 minutes from start to finish.