- 12 oz pumpkin, peeled, cored, and diced into 1 in squares, or 2 c canned, unsweetened pumpkin
- 3 T canola oil
- 2 T honey
- 1 t ground nutmeg
- 1 c almond milk, plain
- 2 eggs, separated
- 1/3 c chopped or sliced almonds
- 1/3 c raisins
- preheat oven to 350
- Steam pumpkin for 15-18 min, until tender, mash.
- Whisk together oil, honey, and nutmeg and whisk vigorously until the mix becomes cloudy. Add pumpkin, almond milk, and egg yolks, and mix.
- Beat the egg white until stiff, fold into pumpkin mix along with almonds and raisins.
- Grease a 2 qt baking dish, and transfer pumpkin mix to it. Bake for 45-60 min or until firm, serve warm.