Dairy-Free Strawberry Pie
- ⅔ c. boiling water
- 1 package (4 serving size) strawberry gelatin
- 1 c. very cold water
- 8 oz dairy-free whipped topping (such as Soyatoo or homemade)
- 1 graham cracker crust
- 1 c. sliced strawberries
- Stir boiling water into dry gelatin 2 minutes.
- Add cold water and stir until slightly thick.
- Add whip topping until well blended.
- Refrigerate 30 minutes or until very thick.
- Spoon into crust.
- Refrigerate 3 hours or until firm. Top with strawberries.
- It will be thick enough to cut into slices.
Another option would be to use a different flavor like lemon or orange gelatin in place of strawberry.