Gluten-Free Strawberry Rhubarb Crumble
- 3 cups strawberries (havled or quartered depending on size)
- 2 cups rhubarb, chopped
- ½ cup honey
- ½ cup flour (I recommend brown rice flour, quinoa flour or coconut flour or a mix of all three)
- ½ cup rolled oats
- ⅓ cup slivered almonds
- ¼ cup brown sugar (I recommend sucanat, an unrefined cane sugar)
- ¼ cup honey
- ¾ teaspoon cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon allspice
- ¼- 1/3 cup cold pressed, virgin coconut oil
- Mix together in a large mixing bowl and place in 8×8 ungreased pan.
- Mix ingredients together until crumbly. You may wish to cut them together with a knife if your coconut oil is particularly hard. Sprinkle over fruit mix. Bake at 350 for 40-50 minutes until golden.
This can be made in a large 8×8 pan or in individual ramekins.