Sweet Dreams Hemp Cookies
Author: Chef Kristen Suzanne
- ¼ cup Manitoba Harvest Hemp Seed Butter
- ½ cup coconut, dried, shredded, unsweetened
- ⅓ cup raisins
- 2 tablespoon raw agave nectar
- ¼ teaspoon vanilla extract
- pinch Himalayan Crystal Salt
- ¼ cup Manitoba Harvest Shelled Hemp Seeds to roll cookies in after making
- Stir everything together in a bowl with a spoon. Then, take a moment and mash it together with your hands. Yes, it’s sticky and gooey, but it’s fun and you still have to roll them so you’ll be getting sticky and gooey anyway.
- Roll them into balls (using about 2 teaspoons worth of dough for each). Then, gently roll the cookies in the hemp seeds.
- For best results, let them “set up” and get firm in the refrigerator for about 20-minutes before serving. Store these in the refrigerator or freezer.