This recipe for Decadent Chocolate Ice Cream Cups was an official entry in the So Delicious Dairy Free Recipe Contest!
Recipe By: Teresa Makin, Rumson, NJ
- Spray mini shortcake pan (available at Williams-Sonoma) with nonstick cooking spray.
- Preheat your oven to 350ºF.
- Combine all ingredients, except the frozen dessert, in bowl of electric mixer. Mix on medium speed until smooth.
- Pour into prepared pan.
- Bake for 35 to 45 minutes.
- Allow to cool completely before removing the shortcakes from pan.
- Top with frozen dessert and other toppings as desired.