This recipe for easy dairy-free whipped cream is a “sweet” entry in our March Recipe Madness Contest, created and submitted by Maria Gentry. To qualify, the recipe contains 8 core ingredients or less, but includes Culinary Coconut Milk by So Delicious Dairy Free.
This is Maria’s twist on my favorite coconut-based dairy-free whipped cream. Her formula is just a touch unique from my own recipe!
For more details about the recipe contest, see this post: http://www.godairyfree.org/news/march-recipe-madness-contest
Special Diet Notes & Options: Easy Dairy-Free Whipped Cream
By ingredients, this recipe is dairy-free / non-dairy, egg-free, gluten-free, nut-free, peanut-free, soy-free, vegan and vegetarian. In fact, it is generally top food allergy-friendly.
- 1 cup So Delicious Dairy Free Original Culinary Coconut Milk
- 2 tablespoons powdered sugar
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract or powder
- Set cup of coconut milk and mixing bowl in the fridge overnight.
- Set beaters in freezer for a few minutes before you begin.
- Remove all the solid coconut cream.
- Mix cream in chilled bowl, with chilled beaters until fluffy (about 3 minutes).
- Mix in the powdered sugar and vanilla.
- Use right away or cover and keep in your refrigerator for up to 3 days. Enjoy!