- 2 Tablespoons Cornstarch
- ¼ Teaspoon Sugar
- 1 Tablespoon Soy Sauce or Wheat-Free Tamari (for gluten-free)
- 2 Tablespoons Water
- 1 Garlic Clove, Crushed
- 2 Tablespoons Oil
- 1 Whole, boneless skinless Chicken Breast, cut into ¼″ strips
- 1 Pound Asparagus, trimmed and diagonally sliced
- Combine the cornstarch through garlic in a dish or large ziploc bag. Add the chicken and put in the fridge to marinate for at least 1 hour.
- Heat the oil in a frying pan over medium-high heat. Add the chicken and marinade, plus the asparagus. Stir fry for roughly 3 minutes, or until all of the chicken is cooked through.