- 500g White Potatoes
- 1 Tin Chopped Tomatoes
- 2 tbsp Tomato Paste
- 2 Cloves Garlic
- 1 Large Onion
- 2 tbsp Paprika
- 2 tbsp Ground Cumin
- 1 tbsp Dried Oregano
- 2 tbsp Chilli Powder
- 25g dairy-free Margarine
- Cube the potatoes and boil for 10 minutes or until partially cooked. They must not be too soft or they will turn to mush. Preheat the oven to 200°c.
- Meanwhile, chop the onion into slices and dice the garlic.
- Mix the tomatoes, tomato paste, herbs, garlic and onion in an ovenproof dish.
- Add the potato cubes to the mixture and stir them in carefully until covered. Slice the margarine thinly and arrange over the top of the dish.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes or until the potato is soft and cooked.