This Asian grilled chicken with ginger lime soy sauce recipe was shared with us by Pacific Foods and it makes for a perfect weekday meal. It comes together easily and is so full of bold flavor. It pairs well with stir fried vegetables or steamed broccoli and rice or rice noodles to make a delicious hearty meal. This marinade would also make incredible tofu for a vegetarian or vegan option.
Special Diet Notes: Asian Grilled Chicken with Ginger Lime Soy Sauce
By ingredients, this recipe is dairy-free, egg-free, gluten-free (if using wheat free Tamari or Coconut Aminos), nut-free, and peanut-free.
- ½ cup wheat free Tamari (gluten free) or soy sauce
- ½ cup fresh lime juice
- 2 tbsp garlic, minced
- 1 tbsp peeled fresh ginger, minced
- 1 tsp curry powder
- 4 skinless boneless chicken breast halves
- 1 onion, sliced
- 1 cup Pacific Natural Foods Low Sodium Chicken Broth
- nonstick vegetable oil spray
- toasted sesame seeds to garnish
- Whisk first 5 ingredients to blend in 8 x 8 x 2-inch glass baking dish. Add chicken and onion. Cover and let marinate at room temperature 1 hour or refrigerate up to 3 hours, turning chicken occasionally. Prepare barbecue (medium-high heat) or preheat broiler. Remove chicken from marinade. Strain marinade into medium saucepan; add Low Sodium Chicken Broth. Boil until sauce it coats a spoon, just about 12 minutes.
- Meanwhile, spray the chicken with vegetable oil spray. Grill about 4 minutes per side until cooked through. Transfer to platter. Spoon sauce over chicken and serve with rice or rice noodles.