Recipe from EAT magazine, photo and recipe shared by Kristen Doyle at Paper Palate.
- 4 10-inch flour tortillas
- 1 teaspoon toasted sesame oil
- 12 ounces lean boneless pork, cut into strips
- 2 cups loose-pack frozen stir-fry vegetables (any combination)
- 1/4 cup bottled plum or hoisin sauce
1. Preheat oven to 350 degree F. Wrap tortillas tightly in foil. Heat in preheated oven for 10 minutes to soften. (Or wrap tortillas in white, microwave-safe paper towels; microwave on high [100 percent] power for 15 to 30 seconds or until tortillas are softened.)
2. Meanwhile, in a large skillet heat sesame oil over medium-high heat. Add pork strips; stir-fry for 2 to 3 minutes or until done Add stir-fry vegetables. Cook and stir for 3 to 4 minutes or until vegetables are crisp-tender.
3. Spread each tortilla with 1 tablespoon of the plum or hoisin sauce; place a quarter of the meat mixture just below the center of each tortilla. Fold the bottom edge of each tortilla up and over the filling. Fold in the sides until they meet; roll up over the filling. Makes 4 servings.