This recipe for green curry hummus is a “15 minutes or less” entry in the Fast & Fresh Dairy-Free Time Trials Recipe Contest, submitted by reader Heather Kessler. In this recipe, she uses Coconut Milk Beverage from So Delicious.
For more details and to enter the recipe contest, see this post: http://www.godairyfree.org/news/dairy-free-time-trials-recipe-contest
Special Diet Notes & Options: Green Curry Hummus
By ingredients, this recipe is dairy-free / non-dairy, egg-free, gluten-free, nut-free, peanut-free, soy-free, vegan, vegetarian, and generally food allergy-friendly.
- 2 15-ounce cans cannellini beans, drained and rinsed (or 3 cups cooked)
- ½ cup sweetened shredded coconut
- ¼ cup So Delicious Dairy-Free Original Coconut Milk Beverage
- ¼ cup lime juice
- 1 teaspoon grated ginger
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- ⅓ cup cilantro leaves
- 3 tablespoons Thai green curry paste
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon minced jalapeño
- Purée all ingredients in a food processor until smooth.
- Serve with pita chips, or fresh veggies such as carrots, peppers and broccoli